COVID 19 Update
Academy Charter High School will continue with our Remote/Virtual Learning until further notice. Spring Break is scheduled for April 10-19, 2020 and will continue as such. All school activities and events are canceled during this school closure.
Governor Murphy ordered all schools closed until further notice. We are required to stay closed under this mandate. I will continue to closely monitor the situation and provide updates as we work through these trying circumstances.
Continue to log in to your classes, complete assignments, and be active learners. Stay positive and work hard. We are all in this together and we will make the most of our situation together as a Panther family.
Stay safe. Be well. Live the Dream.
Lead Person/Dean of Students
Academy Charter High School
- Mondays: Block 1 meet via Google Classroom/Meet from 9am to 12pm
- Tuesdays: Block 2 meet via Google Classroom/Meet from 9am to 12pm
- Wednesdays: Block 4 meet via Google Classroom/Meet from 9am to 12pm
- Thursdays: Block 5 meet via Google Classroom/Meet from 9am to 12pm
- Fridays: Login to finish any assignments for the week.
- Staff accessible daily, Monday through Thursday from 1-3pm through Google Hangouts, Classroom, and email.
- Block 3 resumes upon return to school.
Testing Administration Letter to Parents
Academy Charter High School has partnered with the High School Esports League and brought competitive online gaming to our school. There are 4 seasons; fall, holiday, winter, and spring in which our teams will compete against other high schools across the nation. For more information about the program visit http://www.highschoolesportsleague.com/
Academy Charter High School currently has a student with a severe airborne allergy to cinnamon. It is vital that there is a strict avoidance to this substance in order to prevent a life-threatening allergic reaction. In order to provide a safe school environment, cinnamon or products containing cinnamon are prohibited from being in the school building
Coastal Habitat for Humanity
New Cell Phone Policy
COVID 19 Resources
732-681-8377 Ext. 11
HIB Report Card Score 72 of 78
In the 2017-2018 school year, our school conscientiously implemented the requirements found in the anti-bullying bill of rights act.